-->

Salted Caramel Cookie Cheesecakes

These delicious new cookies come in two flavours: Salted Caramel and Milk and Dark Chocolate. They have a delightful, light and crumbly texture and they are just perfect for busy mums who want a slight pick-me-up with a (hopefully) warm cup of tea or coffee. I know that when I am rushed off my feet with school-runs and nursery pick-ups and jobs to finish, I always grab a biscuit or cookie as my go-to snack. They are convenient and delicious.


You’ll Need:


  • 540 g Cream Cheese
  • 90 g Icing Sugar
  • 255 ml Double Cream
  • 1 Pack Maryland Salted Caramel Thins – Extra may be needed for decoration
  • 50 g Butter (Melted)
  • 1 bottle Caramel Sauce – You could make your own if feeling brave.

Instructions:


  1. Crush the cookies in blender or with a rolling pin in s sealed back.
  2. Mix with in the melted butter and stir until well-mixed.
  3. Put into tins. You could use one large cheesecake tin or individual moulds as I have. As this is a no-bake recipe you do not need to be too precise with the thickness of the cookie layer or the cheese layer.
  4. Get full recipe==>>someonesmum.co.uk

LihatTutupKomentar