-->

How to Make Nut Free Vegan Parmesan Cheese

Easy, 4 ingredient vegan parmesan cheese that's perfect on top of pastas, pizza and anywhere you'd usually use parmesan cheese!

Parmesan cheese is one of those ingredients that I almost always have in my home. However, in our family I have 2 people that avoid dairy and I feel like they should have a tasty Parmesan style topping for sprinkling too.

I have tried quite a few different spins on making my own vegan Parmesan, but this one is my favorite! It is great sprinkled on pasta, salads, sandwiches, and even sprinkled over the top of toasted gluten free bread with a little dab of vegan butter.

This tutorial is so easy it takes only 1 step and 5 ingredients to yield a full cup of vegan Parmesan that will keep in your fridge for a month.


You’ll Need:


  • 1/2 c roasted chickpeas
  • 1/2 tsp mustard
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
  • 1/2 tsp salt (if unsalted)


Instructions:


  1. Add everything into a food processor and pulse until parmesan-like texture


Source: lisakitahara.com

LihatTutupKomentar