-->

Greek Marinade for Chicken, Steak & Pork

Grilled chicken & steak are both some of my absolute favorite foods. I could seriously eat it every day. I am ALWAYS on the lookout for new marinades to try! This Greek Marinade we tried last week is now at the top of my list of FAVORITE marinades! Oh my goodness!


Ingredients:


  • 1 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
  • 2 Tbsp dried oregano
  • 2 tsp dried parsley
  • 1 tsp dried thyme
  • 1 tsp black pepper
  • 1 tsp dried rosemary

Instructions:


  1. Combine ingredients in a large ziplock freezer bag.
  2. Add chicken, pork or steak to bag and place bag in a large bowl in the fridge.
  3. Allow chicken or pork to marinade overnight.
  4. Get full recipe==>>auntbeesrecipes.com

LihatTutupKomentar