-->

Sesame Crusted Tuna Steak on Arugula


Sushi grade tuna encrusted with sesame seeds, all I can say is yum!!! This is an easy main course salad.

I buy my tuna at the fish market. I believe it's a process to make sure there are no micro-organisms since it is not fully cooked but I'm not sure about frozen tuna. I would use it right after it thaws if you are using frozen.

Ingredients:


  • 16 oz sushi grade tuna
  • 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
  • 8 tsp black and white sesame seeds
  • kosher salt
  • fresh pepper
  • 4 cups arugula

For the soy-ginger vinaigrette:

  • 1 tbsp minced ginger
  • 1 tbsp minced green onion
  • 1 tbsp minced garlic
  • 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1 1/2 tbsp honey
  • 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
  • 1 tsp dijon mustard

Instructions:


  1. Rub the tuna steaks with 1 tsp oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  2. Dip entire surface of each steak into sesame seeds.
  3. Place the tuna steaks in a very hot saute pan and cook for only 1 minute on each side.
  4. Set aside on a platter.
  5. Get full recipe==>>skinnytaste.com

LihatTutupKomentar