-->

The Best M&M Cookies


I hate to ever say the best. But I’m gonna. These are the perfect, the best M&M Cookies ever ever ever. I might have even groaned when I took the first bite. You HAVE to try these! I actually made these cookies on accident.

I was putting together a cookie dough for another recipe, but ran out of a few things I needed, decided to scrap the whole process, until… Until I looked in my pantry for divine culinary inspiration and noticed a bag of Mini M&Ms just chilling on the bottom shelf.

Ingredients:


  • 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
  • 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 (3.4 oz) box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
  • 3/4 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp kosher salt
  • 2 cup flour
  • 1 1/2 cup Mini M&Ms, plus 1/4 cup more for garnish

Instructions:


  1. Preheat oven to 350°
  2. IN bowl of stand mixer combine butter and brown sugar, beating until combined.
  3. Add in egg and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth, scraping sides as necessary. Mix in vanilla pudding, baking soda and salt.
  4. Finally add in the flour and beat until just combined.
  5. Get full recipe==>>cookiesandcups.com

LihatTutupKomentar