-->

The Best Ever Peanut Butter Frosting #dessert #cake

PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING: THICK, PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING, PERFECT FOR TOPPING CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES! THE ULTIMATE IN LUXURIOUS, SMOOTH, CREAMY, THICK, DELICIOUS FROSTING. THIS PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING IS SO GOOD YOU WILL WANT TO EAT IT WITH A SPOON.

Peanut Butter Frosting with my favorite cupcakes ever are PEANUT BUTTER CUP! I mean seriously, chocolate and peanut butter goodness. It is a treat well worth the extra cellulite that ends up on my thighs every time I even think about these cupcakes. Can you hear that? That is the sound of my pants button popping.

Ok, not true, I mean…how could it be, I am wearing sweats. Yep, it is 2:30 in the afternoon and I am dreaming of peanut butter cupcakes and wearing sweatpants.


Ingredients:

Frosting

  • 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
  • 1/2 c butter, softened
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 2 cups powder sugar
  • 2-3 Tbs of milk

Instructions:


  1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, using hand mixer or stand mixer, cream together room temperature peanut butter and butter.
  2. Add in the vanilla and powder sugar, and mix to combine.
  3. Add in heavy/milk to get to the consistency you want. More or less according to preference of thickness and consistency.
  4. Taste, adjust according to taste.

Notes:


  • If the frosting tastes too powdered sugary, add in more peanut butter.

LihatTutupKomentar